Sunday, May 2, 2010

Food? I like food!



And so the restaurant review blog is born!

To be honest, I don't know much about the culinary world, but I do like eating.  And really, isn't that enough?

So what is to be expected of this blog?  I plan on going out, seeing what exploring on the Space Coast reveals, and reporting it back.  Now, when it comes to reviews,  I will try my best to give my honest opinion and experiences.  What will that review include?  There are many things that influence me when it comes to new places, food is the focal point, but the surroundings and staff do make a lasting impression and determine if I will recommend a place to my friends.

I will admit that budget is also important to me.  You don't get rich by giving your money away.  So don't expect reviews on 5 star restaurants every week, but you can expect to see topics such as frugal food choices, my attempts at recreating the dishes at home (eek!), and any interesting grocery store finds.

Thanks for stopping by!

P.S. -- If you're ever in the the D.C. area and wondering where to nosh, check out DC Gluttony for some great reviews on where to eat!



(Image: Turtle_Om_Nom_Nom.jpg)

2 comments:

ChubberBaby said...

So excited!

JD said...

I'm reading this! You better invite us while you are going places and eating good food or cooking good food.