This is what I look like after my morning coffee.
It's amazing what a good cup of coffee can do for a gal. But then I open my eyes and beam back down to reality. While the reality is harsh, I still enjoy the buzz. And what better way to make the buzz better by lounging in a comfy sofa and listening late great crooners and betties like Sinatra and Billie? This is what I got at Cheeri-Joe's Cereal Bar & Coffee Lounge--Palm Bay's first Cereal Bar.
It's amazing what a good cup of coffee can do for a gal. But then I open my eyes and beam back down to reality. While the reality is harsh, I still enjoy the buzz. And what better way to make the buzz better by lounging in a comfy sofa and listening late great crooners and betties like Sinatra and Billie? This is what I got at Cheeri-Joe's Cereal Bar & Coffee Lounge--Palm Bay's first Cereal Bar.So I stumbled upon this place when I was taking an alternate route home from work one day. To be honest, I only caught the "...& Coffee Lounge" part of the sign when driving by. I didn't have time to stop in right away, but I knew that I would need to add this to my list of coffee joints.
Now, although the sign says that it's a cereal bar where you can get unlimited bowls of your favorite cearals, like Cocoa Puffs and Golden Grahams to be sprinkled (or smothered...your choice) with toppings like shredded coconut, marshmallows, and gummy bears, I would have to say that their sandwiches may be the hidden gem of this place. The Cuban sandwich is definitely one to try because the pork on this pressed sandwich is just right, pulled but a little bit shredded too. The person in the kitchen knows what's up because people stopping by to get their take out are all getting the Cuban.
It doesn't just stop with the sandwich, there are other great picks from the counter. In fact, this might be my go-to place for the guava and cheese pastelitos--all homemade by the way. I'm loving how I can get my coffee and pastry fix with their pastelitos and blueberry flavor roasted coffee. And I might be able to do more visits because the prices here won't set you back, and the free wifi and comfy sofas might keep you in a bit longer. Overall, great service and food, return trips will be made!
Note: I couldn't help but dig the astroturf in the lounge area!

No comments:
Post a Comment