I'm a very lucky girl because I live in the greatest country and have some of the best friends in the world. And one of those reasons why my friends are some of the best is exemplified by my bud Joe. He recently received an ice cream maker and a Ben & Jerry's recipe book to go with it. Guess who gets to try out the icy culinary experiments...
It was a nice change of pace from the usual strawberry, blueberry, and cool whip flag cake that everyone usually sees at the holiday meals. I myself was tempted into making that for the mini cookout I had at my place since it's so easy to throw together.
Kudos to Joe for his strawberry sorbet! And thanks to Reg for bringing his scalloped potatoes.
Now, the only thing left to do is figure out what to do with all these left over burgers and hot dogs...

No comments:
Post a Comment