Chick-fil-A: Three words: spicy chicken sandwich. Oh yeah! After I got back from Atlanta, where the Chick-fil-A's were advertising this tease of a menu item, I was happy to see that the spicy chicken sandwich wasn't a local item to the Georgia area and that it debuted in Florida the same day.
McDonald's: I know, I know, fast food is the enemy in over abundance. My very persuasive co-worker was able to convince me into a $2 Happy Meal. I later found out the $2 meal applies only to the hamburger Happy Meal and only on Tuesdays and Thursdays. But I "rationalized" my purchase by getting the apple dippers and a diet drink. It's not the end of the world--a 4-piece nugget Happy Meal is like under 400 calories!
Panera: I've already stated my usual: Frontega Chicken. Neat thing is that the Panera in Hammock Landing is now open, and the manager gave me a free loaf of bread since I was sitting in the sun and the blinds hadn't been installed yet. Yay for three cheese demi loaves! No, I'm not sure what a demi loaf is either. Update! A demi-loaf is a "personal" loaf. In that case, the manager must have thought I was 3 people.
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment